We seen many users abusing our service, so from now on we will set some rules in here.
Any user found not respecting this terms of service will have its server terminated and will be banned at a network level, if possible.
I. General & Server usage/setup
- You are not allowed to sell our servers.
- You are not allowed to create servers for hosting related business.
- You are not allowed to create servers related to anything ilegal
- You are not allowed to create servers related to hacking
- You may only create one server per 24h, limited to 3 servers total per user.
- You may not create servers using a VPN or TOR
- You may not use temporary emails, if detected your server will be directly terminated. (Updated 31/03/2017)
- We reserve the right to edit, suspend, terminate, delete your server without prior notification or reason
- This service is provided as-is, no guarantees
- You may not exploit any vulnerability to try to harm our system (this include crashing a node on purpose)
- You are not allowed to launch port scans or similar scripts to our servers
- You are not allowed to provide any links or ips to other similar services
- Using any system bug to bypass any restriction or plan enforcing (including but not limited to watermark, banners, backups or upgrades) will result in direct server termination and ban from the platform. (Updated 26/04/2017)
- Using any kind of bug without reporting it will result in direct server termination and ban from the platform. (Updated 26/04/2017)
II. File Uploads
- You are not allowed to use the file upload option on TeamSpeak to upload anything ilegal(this includes, but is not limited to, warez, cracked software/games and such)
- Nudity on avatars/file uploads are not allowed(hentai included)
- No uploads over 100MB
- No more then 500 icons per server
- Do not abuse bandwidth
- The server owner is responsible by the content uploaded by users on the server, he should limit, monitor, and moderate the uploaded content
- We reserve the right do delete files uploaded to servers, no justifications required.
III. Server Access and Usage
- We reserve the right block / global ban someone from our servers/ network, even if he is your user
- We reserve the right to send global messages into all servers, this includes advertisements from our platform, partners, system messages or other contents.
- We reserve the right refuse service to anyone without justification.
- You are not allowed to provide IP's or DNS names, or name to TeamSpeak Servers from other hosts on your server name or Modal Message.
- If you get 3 warnings issued to your account it will be terminated. (Updated 31/03/2017)
- Anything not stated here will be judged by our root admin
- We do not backup the servers on our own, this is your responsability.
- We will not be responsible for data loss under ANY circumstances.
- We do not restore backups provided by the user for security reasons, only backups created, and maintained by, and on our system.
- We do not provide the backups generated by the control panel to the end user, they can only be managed from the control panel
- The backup system on the control panel does not backup files uploaded to the server.
VI. Email Communications
- We reserve the right to send the user account/service related emails, you can at any time contact our staff via the helpdesk and have your account terminated(and email removed from the system) withinh 12h
- If a user reports as spam email sent from FreeTeamSpeak System we reserve the right to suspend or even terminate this user service.
VII. Upgrades and Payments
- There are no refunds.
- All payments are considered donations.
- Any chargeback or reversal will lead to permanent server termination and network level ban from all system
- We reserve the right to change a plan atributes or price without warning, no refund will be provided.
- If your server is suspended or terminated for anything stated in this terms of service there will be no refund.
- If your server is terminated for inactivity there will be no refund.
- Plans cannot be trasfered between accounts.
- There is no uptime or SLA guarantee.
- There is no uptime to Live Chat Support, we do our best to have it online when possible
- Attemping to fake a payment will result in direct server termination and ban from the platform
- There is no support response time or SLA, for free or upgraded users, we do our best but we won't make any promisses.
- If you spam our support systems or send useless support tickets you will get a warning (Updated 31/03/2017)
- If you send support request in any other language then one of the available ones you will be issued a warning. (Updated 31/03/2017)
- Any kind of insults agains our staff or service will lead to service termination
- Sending tickets about "Offline(Node is down)" may(depending on the current support load) be considered as spamming(and a warning issued), we are notified of the issue when the server goes down, sending tickets about this will only delay the fix, so please don't do it, only send a ticket if the server shows as online but it's not. (Updated 31/03/2017)
We reserve the right to update this Terms of Service at any time and without prior notification
Last Update: 26/04/2017